Thank you for your interest in Allworth Press. We are open to receiving submissions for proposed books in the following categories:
Before submitting a proposal, we suggest you click around our site and take a look at the kinds of books we've published. This will help you gain an idea of what we're looking for.
A strong book proposal consists of:
1. A brief query (cover) letter
2. A one-to-two page synopsis
3. An annotated chapter outline
4. Market analysis, including competitive research
5. A sample chapter or two
6. Your curriculum vitae (bio) including a list of all previous publishing credits
7. A self-addressed, stamped envelope
If we are interested in seeing more than the first 50 pages, we will contact you and request the balance of the manuscript. Therefore, please refrain from submitting unfinished novels.
Send all submissions to: "allworthsubmissions at skyhorsepublishing dot com". If we are interested, we will get back to you within 4-6 weeks. Unfortunately, we will not be able to get back to everyone, as we receive thousands of submissions.
Skyhorse Publishing, Inc.
307 West 36th Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10018
P: (212) 643-6816
F: (212) 643-6819